The Casper Police Department is guided by strict ethical and principal-based Vision, Mission, and Core Values:
The Casper Police Department, trusted and respected by the entirety of our citizens, proactively and cooperatively serves with our community by providing exceptional police services that help enable the safety, security, and well-being of all citizens.
The Casper Police Department is dedicated to the protection and safety of ourcommunity through the highest standards of professionalism in police services.
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves with uncompromised honesty, honor, and ethics.
- Human Dignity – We acknowledge and recognize the value, worth, and rights of all citizens.
- Justice – We serve our community in an unbiased and impartial manner, applying equal protection to all under the law.
- Professionalism – We are accountable to ourselves and the public for the quality of our service, and we seek to continually improve ourselves, our Department, and our community relationships.
- Leadership – We entrust and demand our members to lead ethically and responsibly within the organization and in the community we serve.