Casper Police Department Public Online Records Request Form
- Allow 10 full business days to process request.
- $5 fee for each report. For requests greater than two (2) reports, an initial payment of half the total will be required upon request.
- Microfilm reports will have an additional charge of $1 per page.
- Person listed as requester will be required to pick up report.
- All reports will be redacted per CPD Policy.
- Documents will be destroyed 30 days from the date of notification if not picked up.
- Requester must provide valid identification with photo as a driver’s license or a SSN card with a “certified” copy of birth certificate, when picking up records.
- If information involves a juvenile, the parent must provide a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Records will retain the receipt for refunds. Additional fees will be collected when the information is picked up.
- No refunds will be given after 30 days from date notified of report status.
Copies of reports currently under investigation and/or active WILL NOT be released until the investigation is complete. Wyoming State Statute 16-4-203 (b)(i).
To be filled out by individual requesting record(s):
Casper Police Records will notify citizens when the email has been received.