The Casper Police Department application process is conducted in three phases and requires at least two trips to Casper pending completion through each phase.
The three phases are:
Phase One First trip to Casper (or remote testing location if offered)
- Physical Fitness Test [Click here for fitness standards!]
- Written Exam [Click here for written test information!]
- Oral Interview [Click here for interview resources!]
- Background Investigation
- Receive a Conditional Offer of Employment
Phase Three Second Trip to Casper
- Medical Exam (to include a drug screen)
- Psychological Evaluation
- Chief’s Interview
- Receive Final Offer of Employment
Job Announcements are updated periodically. Please register for job alerts and contact the Career Service division at email@example.com. Please refer to Casper Police Current Hiring Process for testing date details.
- Applications are only accepted for one testing cycle at a time. If you miss a testing cycle, you must reapply when another testing cycle opens up. Sign up for alerts to be notified when the application period is open for future testings.
- To receive an electronic job alert status of the next testing dates, go to Casper Police Jobs and complete the following: ‘Click Here To Apply’, go to ‘Job Interest Alerts’ and select ‘Law Enforcement’.