OFF DUTY MANAGEMENT
To efficiently respond to requests and manage the employment of off-duty police officers, The Casper Wyoming Police Department has partnered with Off Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty officers effective June 6th, 2022
You may request to hire off-duty police officers through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK®, or calling the toll-free number below.
Off Duty Management provides the following to the customer:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability coverage for the customer, the agency, and the officer
- 24/7 customer service through their toll-free number
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling, invoicing, and payroll.
|TITLE||TOTAL HOURLY RATE|
- Once an assignment has been approved and scheduled; vendors canceling or reducing assignments are required to pay the full ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.
- Customers canceling or reducing an assignment within 48 hours of the start of the assignment shall pay the greater of officer hours worked or the agency minimum hours plus ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.
YOU CAN REQUEST SERVICE THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
VISIT OFFICERTRAK® WEBSITE LINK:
OR CALL OFF DUTY MANAGEMENT 24/7 TOLL-FREE AT 1-877-636-8300