here’s what you need to know:
- The Casper Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of police officer. We will be testing in Casper, Wyoming on Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 8 am at the Ford Wyoming Center. You must submit an application and receive an invite to attend.
- Click https://www.casperwy.gov/ to apply!
- Ride-Along with our officers to learn more about their profession!
- Application process: online application portal will be opened when we are hiring, physical test, oral interview, written examination, background investigation, medical examination, drug screening, polygraph, psychological examination, and Chief’s interview.
- Requirements: 21 years old, no felony convictions, valid US driver’s license, US citizenship, no illegal drug usage within five years, no marijuana usage within two years
- Pay and Benefits:
Officers are allowed to have tattoos. Contact us for more information.
Initial testing examinations are the SAME for Entry-Level AND Lateral police applicants. Click here for more lateral testing/hiring information!
Applicants are responsible for reviewing the testing information to get details on the testing dates, locations, and requirements. All communication about the testing process will be through the email address each applicant provides on his/her application.
Officers begin their career with the Casper Police Department Career Services division where they attend the Peace Officer Basic training at the Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy in Douglas, Wyoming. Upon graduation, officers return to Casper where they complete another several week of Casper Police Department specific training before hitting the streets to complete their 16-week Police Training Officer (PTO) program. Newly hired Officers complete over 1,100 hours of training before serving the citizens of Casper on their own.
As well as an exceptional career and wages with the Casper Police Department, by living in Casper you’ll experience exceptional hunting, hiking, mountain biking, boating and fly fishing, all within a unique Wyoming landscape where nature is as uncrowded as our highways. Whether your adventures take you on a scenic drive up iconic Casper Mountain, wrangling monster brown trout from the North Platte River, or hiking beneath the wide-open skies at Fremont Canyon, in Casper you can easily and affordably realize your dream.
Please email the Casper Police for more information: email@example.com or fill out the form below.