Welcome to the Casper Police Department Online Police Reporting System. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please note the following:
You CAN NOT file a report if:
- This is an Emergency. (Please call 911)
- If you need to file a (Non-Emergency) Motor Vehicle Accident please dial the non-emergency dispatcher (307) 235-8278/8279 to send an officer.
- This incident occurred OUTSIDE the Casper City limits.
- There is suspect (s) information.
- Suspect information is name and address.
- You are reporting a theft offense, and the value of the stolen property is more than $1,000.
- You are reporting a theft offense, and the stolen property is a firearm (gun), license plates, a stolen motor vehicle, or hazardous material.
- You are reporting Property Destruction, and the damage is valued at more than $1,000.
- There is evidence to indicate that this is a hate crime or bias relate.
- There is any physical evidence connected to the crime that needs to be collected (i.e. blood, obvious fingerprints).
If you confirmed any of the above statements, you CAN NOT file your report online; you must call the Casper/Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center where you will be prompted to speak with a dispatcher so that an officer can respond to take a report. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered “no” to all of the questions and have the necessary information to file an online report, please click the link below.