As well as an exceptional career and wages with the Casper Police Department, by living in Casper your adventures will take you on a scenic drive up iconic Casper Mountain, wrangling monster brown trout from the North Platte River, or hiking beneath the wide-open skies at Fremont Canyon. With our wide-open spaces, uncrowded areas, no income tax and down-home friendly community feel, in Casper, you can easily and affordably realize your dream.
- Application process: online application, physical test, oral interview, written examination, background investigation, medical examination, drug screening, polygraph, psychological examination, and Chief’s interview. Click here to learn more.
- Requirements: 21 years old, no felony convictions, valid US driver’s license, US citizenship, no illegal drug usage within five years, no marijuana usage within two years
- Pay and Benefits: Click here to view our current police officer pay. Click here to view our current benefits plan.
- Click here to learn more about our application cycles and when you can apply.
- Officers are allowed to have tattoos. Contact us for more information.